From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Marr
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2013 9:18 AM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [servman] SSP Forms using HTML or InfoPath

Hello,

I remember seeing a post about using HTML or InfoPath forms, but I did not
bookmark it (silly, I know).  I cannot find it via Google or Bing
(embarrassing, I know).  I believe Travis mentioned it in an article.  Does
anyone have the URL?

Does anyone know if it is possible on the SSP to have a user fill out a
pre-defined HTML form in place of a standard SR?  I know I can use the User
Inputs, but then I have to create an SR template to map all the User Inputs to
new fields.  Since this is already built on the HTML form, I would like to use
it instead.

I know I can have the user go directly to a form (via Ketan Ghelani's post),
but this doesn't help our situation specifically (although it makes it a bit
easier).

Thanks,

Matthew

Matthew J. Marr