From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Séguin, Mario
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 2:30 PM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [servman] Service Catalog group

Hello all,

Quick question I wanted to restrict view access to certain Service offering on
the portal and follow this procedure
http://www.concurrency.com/blog/scsmportalpermisions/

And it`s not working.

I do everything in the article and the portal goes blank after I apply the
settings. When I set the user role back to All catalog items can be accessed
then they all come back.

My questions is I have all my Request/service offering in different Management
pack and I am wondering if this is the reason why it`s not working? Do the
catalog group need to be in the same MP as the Service/request offering?

Thanks

[cid:image001.png@01CF26AC.C277B850]

<<inline: image001.png>>