Hello,

                I have a MP with a custom form and the form is used as an
activity in SR's.  I decided to try a User Picker control on the custom form
instead of the users typing the name in a text box.  It is bound to the
Assigned To User relationship.  In testing though, after I pick a user and hit
OK to the form and then reopen it, the User Picker is empty.  Why is it not
retaining what I choose?

Ultimately I want to be able to access the name chosen in the user picker using
powershell.  I assume in order to do that I need to bind the property, is that
correct?  If so do I need to create a relationship class to bind the user
picker to?

Thanks,
Michael