I realize this sounds stupid but I'm being forced to create a notification
subscription that will email the affected user, just one specific user luckily,
for any change made to any of their tickets.

I've been looking at notification subscriptions or workflows update settings
but can't find any field that will automatically be updated regardless of what
the analyst does. Does anyone have any ideas what field to use or another way
to get this, incredibly stupid and petty, task done?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Aguero
Shared Services | Information Technology
900 N Garver Rd, Monroe, OH 45050
Phone: 800.834.8001
techsupp...@sharedservices.cc<mailto:techsupp...@bakerconcrete.com>