From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Robertson, Casey
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 4:02 PM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [servman] Any SCOJobRunner users out there?

Have the following request - to be able to put in a console task that allows
one of our engineers to email the Assigned To User for the parent IR.  May not
be possible but here's what I've got so far just to make sure a runbook works
(which it doesn't).

Here's the task command line:
SCOJobRunner.exe -ID:"bd282bd1-da15-4904-96ea-648b53d109f8"
-Parameters:"Act_ID='$Context/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$'"
 -Webserver:"scsdi141.scsd.sc.san-diego.ca.us"

All I'm doing right now is trying to pass the MA ID to the runbook to make sure
it works.  The task invokes OK and the runbook starts but I get the following
error (in this case for MA17248):

The criteria used for the query has a character or keyword that is not valid.
The following parse error was returned: Parse error before MA17248

So it seems as if it's getting the MA ID but there must be some other character
or something else happening that's coming into the initialize data step.  Any
ideas on how to track this down?  Thanks,

Casey