Hello all,

I've installed a Windows 2003 Server (default keyboard layout is
german) and want to connect to this machine via SSGD. All in all it
works very nice, but every time, I connect to Windows the default
keyboard layout is set to english (US).

I tried to set it again to german but after logging out and in again
the default is again english (US). I think, this is forced somehow by
the RDP protocol, because logging in directly (keyboard, monitor and
mouse connected to the machine) brings up the german default layout I
would expect too via a connection via RDP.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a appropriate option to set the keyboard
layout for such session. Does anyone have a hint for me?

Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt