Kevin,

For the webtop-session any loadbalancer can be used if the loadbalancer can and is set to at leas host-based persistency. I mostly use session- or cookie-based.

Keep in mind that you use seperate addresses for the emulator sessions (don't use the loadbalancer for those or create seperate VIPs), since SSGD can be configured to not always start the emulator-sessions on the same server as were the weptop-session is living.

- Remold