Jelle Ruesink wrote on 1/26/2009 7:49 AM:
Hello,

I’ve got a problem with a new installation of SGD 4.41.907.

We are using anonymous login’s, and edited launcher.jsp.

When an user opens the edited launcher.jsp, the user is directly login in, and the windows application is started.

Now we have got the following problem:

The server is using some of its own licenses, and I cannot figure out what it is.

What do you mean here?

The result of ./tarantella webtopsession list:

User: .../_dns/company/_anon/1232797595284

Client: 10.0.100.10

Connection type: Secure

Logged in at: 2009-01-26 11:21:41.740

Logged in to: company

Print state: Initializing

Profile: .../_ens/o=Tarantella System Objects/cn=NT User Profile

Default profile for Anonymous user should be "Anonymous User Profile". How did you get "NT User Profile"? Did you change this?

Sometimes this user is connected 6 times, and also taking 6 licenses.
That's the correct behaviour.

The client IP address is the address of the server.
Ignore this since you have Firewall Traversal configured.

Also the Print state is always saying Initializing.

After 15 minutes the user is gone.
What do you mean gone? Did the user log out or the session just simply disappears? Is it consistently 15 minutes? Do you have a firewall between user and SGD server?

We are using Firewall traversal, and the user is connecting to a windows server.
Anyone who can help me out?
Lastly, I recommend that you use the default login page with anonymous users and see if this issue is reproducible.

/df

Regards.

Jelle Ruesink

Traction Information Technologies B.V.
Bedrijvenweg 6a
1424 PX De Kwakel
The Netherlands

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is adressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient - without the explicit permission by Traction IT B.V. - is prohibited. Traction IT B.V. is neither liable for the proper transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- *P **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail *