Hi there, I´m having a small problem with SGD in that the first time an user logs in, he gets "rotating statusbar" part in the web browser (IE/Firefox, etc) he gets an question (java popup) to approve the certificate,and then, nothing more, the "statusbar" still "rotates" the users also ge the SGD icon in the menubar of OS (linux and windows) wher ehe can choose exit or about..

A refresh in the browser solves the problem and the application will start..

I have tried different things to see what provokes" this behaviour, and cleaning up webbrowser (cache,cookies,etc) after first login and logging inn again, does not produce the problem so it is not webbrowser related

exiting the "client" that lies in the menubar (windows and linux) however produce the problem..

that means, when I exit the tarantella client (tha tis running apart from webbrowser)
I have to refresh browser after logging in..

The only thing We are doing different then most people that I can think of is that instead of showing he webtop we are launching the application, that is we are redirecting index.html in root of apache to go directly to the link launching the application.

This has worked before on my machine without problem, but now others are reporting this, and after testing on a different machine I got this problem also..

I have also ofcourse tried removing the .tarantella (on linux) directory but no difference

Client say it is version 4.41.907 (started/installed via SGD)
and so does server
Server is running on linux
and clients have been running on linux/windows and osx.