We're now in the time where organizations are supposed to submit
applications for Summer Of Code... should we look to participate? We
need to act rather quickly as the deadline for applications is on
March 12th.

* Should we participate in SoC?
* What potential projects would be good for students who are assigned
to SharpOS?
* Who would be willing to mentor students for this program?

I'd be glad to act as the "administrator" role (as well as a mentor)
and submit the project's application if we do decide to participate.
What do you all think?

--
fury

long name: William Lahti