Attention Fellow SharpOS Developers and Board Members:

I got Will Lahti (xfury, one of the board here, for those that are
scratching their heads and trying to remember what SharpOS is) to contact
Dreamhost and fix our httpd.conf so that we can use the site.

I've gone ahead and setup DokuWiki ( http://www.sharpos.org/ , like always)
because it is lightweight and appears to be running well. If you want to add
content to it, you'll need to register yourself, and then contact me
directly so I can mark you with permissions to edit pages. SharpOS Board
Members that contact me will be given full administrative ability.

The system does *NOT* include an issue tracker. And I personally do not have
the means or the time to attempt to retrieve data from what I believe is a
MySQL database that Redmine was using. So this is going to be fresh content
only. I will try to get some sort of issue tracking software running *
eventually*. Any of the other board members are also welcome to spend some
time on this.

Over the next few days I will be fleshing out the wiki to cover some of the
basics of getting involved with the project. I'm also advertising our
affiliation with MOSA. I think it needs to be clarified, and clear, that
SharpOS is only on deferral until MOSA reaches further milestones. SharpOS'
momentum was proving the concept, and with an AOT that we are incapable of
maintaining, we are stuck in a sticky mess. But that doesn't mean that we
can't move the community forward.

And then after MOSA has made the strides for SharpOS to pick back up,
perhaps that is where the focus will go back to at that point.

I'll also be changing the topic in the IRC channel to direct people here.

Thanks for your attention, folks, and hang in there.

-Bruce Markham
 aka illuminus