The NESDAC, in conjuction with the Larz Anderson Auto museum, Are  pleased to
announce the 1st annual "Tribute To Carroll Shelby" car show. This  will take
place on their lawn. The show will be held on American muscle day on  July
21st 2007. Information will be added to their website in the next  week.

 _lawn events | Larz Anderson Auto  Museum_
(http://www.mot.org/Events/lawn.html)

  This is shaping up to be huge event. I have invited the SAAC NE  chapter to
join along for the fun,Which they have happily accepted.We will have  our own
concourse in the middle of the lawn with all other classes circled  around
us!! A guest speaker (Big name disclosed at a later date)will be there to
inform the gathering, along with a caterer to supply chili samples for those
willing.
   An art school from Boston will be there giving  instruction to the kids to
paint cars,along with a "pee-wee class to  bring your best muscle car models!!
    The NESDAC chapter will be there with our own tent,so  people can learn
about our local and national chapters.The main floor inside the  museum will
have 3 cars of each clubs choice to represent.One from NESDAC,SAAC  NE, And a
full dress race car.So yes,if you think your car eligible,to mascot  the NESDAC
club,Speak up!!
   Others from outside of new england and the  clubs are encouraged to
attend.If you are interested,please contact me so i put  you on my list.This is
important so there is enough room set up on the  lawn.
    A possible cookout could be arranged after the show  1/2 mile down the
street a club members house.Still in the planning stages  there,so more will
come!

 Thanks,

Bill  Baker Rutland,Vermont
NESDAC president
90 Dodge Shadow VNT now RR  powered
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 332HP-390ft-lbs
2000 Dakota Sport (UDLOOZ  hauler)
82 Rampage sport in full resto
T3 568 powered in progress _BAKERS_REGULATOR  site_
(http://communities.msn.com/BAKERSREGULATOR/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2)