From: "David Dean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SD> wtb: small spline CV axle for G body

Joey,
        I would suggest you contact the folks at http://www.raxles.com/ They
know
exactly what you need and can build custom from scratch, with the best
parts for very little more... best in the business and a great core return
policy. I have used them and highly recommend.

Dave Dean

"....if you got turbo lag, you haven't installed a Gus Valve!!!"
    Jay Jochec

http://www.turbomopar.com/oakley1/index.html
85' GLHT "GLHNSLH" The exact same one pictured in the Dec. 95' issue of Sport Compact Car
Formerly owned by Thomas Ernst
87' ShelbyZ "BEE-ACH" NEW RECORD! [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yoko AVS Intermediates to 32psi
for a 2.3 60ft, 13psi of boost. 3120lbs Race weight.

Spokane, Wa