Hi all.  This mailing list is great.  Thanks for all the replies about the
+20's.  Another question for you.

I am doing an A523 swap and using the A525 as a boat anchor in my GLHS.  I
have lots of parts, but I'm not sure what I'm missing.  Please respond with
anything you can think of.  No part is too small.  I don't want to start this
and have to wait for a week to finish while I find an odd nut or something.

Parts I Have:
- A523 w/friction style LSD installed
- shifter assembly
- shifter end poly bushings
- rubber and plate for cables to pass through firewall
- transmission end cable mounting bracket
- clutch/pressure plate
- new style omni axles

Parts I Know I Need:
- washers/bolt for bobble strut
- throwout bearing

Please let me know if there is *anything* that I don't have listed and would
appreciate in the parts bin when the big day (week) comes!

Thanks,
Mike Henderson
1971 Plymouth Scamp /6 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
1985 Dodge Omni GLH (new car!)
1987 Shelby GLHS #443 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
1998 Dodge Neon Sport ([EMAIL PROTECTED])