I am gathering parts for my daytona shelby VNT. I want it driveable by this fall. I always had a noise on the right side that sounded like a hub bearing.You know, turn left, really noisy, turn right, kinda quiet. I have already replaced the hub bearing, cv joint and most of the brake hardware on this side. I am now down to the intermediate shaft. Does anybody know if this is a common parts store item. I can't find it on any autozone, pepboys websites, and for all I know, I am not even calling it by the right name. If it is not obtainable, can a good axle shop rebuild it? Thanks.

I drove a turbo dodge at the age of 20, and I am going to drive one again at 40
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07