I upgraded my exhaust to 2.5 inch and put a new elbow off the turbo on.

I've since had boost control problems. Checking and rechecking vacuum lines
leads me to believe that the different geometry of the elbow/swingvalve is part
of the problem with using the stock wastegate can and actuator arm. I've now
ordered an adjustable wastegate from FWD and it should be here any day now.

Is there any strategy to installing and adjusting?
any other advice, or anyone who has upgraded to 2.5 inch exhaust on a GLHS?

Thanks in advance
Rob