I have a new process that I can take advantage of, to take new stock style rubber tranny mounts and fill the gap with real mount style polyurethane, not the windsheild stuff. Usually you need to heat/bake the items, this would not be good for the rubber part. As you may know, in the past I have made the "early" tranny mounts from scratch....lazer cutting the steel, making molds for the two pieces of polyurethane, etc. I am not doing this for the late mount. BUT, I am willing to do this poly/rubber mount. IF you are interested in this please let me know. As in, yes I would buy this if you make it. The price is very reasonable. $43 each.
Please give me some input.

Thank You,
Johnny
[EMAIL PROTECTED]