I have an 87GLHS that continues to overboost.

It was recently re-assembled after getting a new stainless steel exhaust
system. The turbo and everything else is stock. The elbow off the turbo was
changed to move to a 2.5 inch pipe.

I have verified that all vacuum lines are correct by comparing with a buddy's
GLHS. I have a boost guage plumbed in also.

I re-routed the can back into the vacuum harness directly, skipping the
solenoids and still overboost. I can manually move the rod off the can. I'm
worried about the can and rod length and how this might be wrong when I moved
to the 2.5inch flange.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.
thanks
Rob