I have a decent set of gray/blue Shelby seats (front
and rear) I am thinking about selling at Sat's mopar
at Carlisle PA, but would prefer to trade them for a
nice set of pizza wheels w/good, matching 205's.
These will go on my freshly painted Omni, so they have
to look good.  I am currently swapping my puke yellow
interior to red from a donor horizon that is in
excellent shape inside.  Only thing, donor was an auto
and had no center console/armrest.  Am looking for a
good, red center console/armrest to finish out the
interior.  Let me know what you have.  Any questions,
just call me at 443-694-1057

Thanks,

Carl
86 GLHt1