Hi John,
Thanks for the reply. I pulled the elbow off and it was dry & clear. The car was up on a rack a couple of days ago and water was comming out slowly drip..................drip..............drip while the car had been off for about 10 minutes waiting for the rack. So it appears the clog is still inside the evaporator housing. After driving for a while and then sitting at a light waiting for green, if I accelerate quickly several water drops land on my GF's feet, quite annoying to her, she must love me much. So, any other ideas or tricks??

Thanks John

----- Original Message ----- From: "John M. Fleck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'John R'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'SD'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:33 AM
Subject: RE: SD> A/C leaking water inside

John,

Yes, the drain you spoke of outside that is blocked can be cleared
relatively easy. It is located on the firewall on the passenger side
somewhere near and just a little lower and toward the middle of the car from
the power steering pump. It will be a small black tube with an elbow in it
that just slips on a nipple sticking through the firewall. It is pinched
together at the bottom and the condensation water is supposed to drip out of
it and under the car. Over time, dirt blocks the opening on the pinched end.
Just carefully pull the hose off and then flush the dirt and grime out of it
then reinstall. It really is as simple as that. If you are getting water in
the car from the condensation, then be prepared when you pull it off as a
fair amount of water should come out with it as well.

Good Luck!

- John M. Fleck
 Kokomo, IN