I don't write often, but I read everyday, thanks to all for all the helpful
info!  Writing today asking help & info re. my 83 1/2 Shelby Charger.  Seems
I've broken the driver side motor mount.  Was shifting hard into first for
awhile and I thought shift mechanism just needed adjusted, was going to write
you
about that.  Shop manual is confusing!  Then Fri a "clunk" and then with each
shift a "clunk."  Now shifts perfectly (go figure!) but obvious problem.  In
searching around I can see the raw edge of newly broken metal.  Haven't tore
into it yet.  Any help as to availability?  Difficulty?  Suggestions?  Ideas?

Thanks!
Larry Dentler
83 1/2 Shelby Charger saved from crusher; restoration coming along well but
slow
89 Shelby Dakota #708 - now with my son at college (moan!)

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com