----Forwarded Message----
From: yassienm...@yahoo.com
To: shiastren...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 18:48 IST
Subject: Show The Shia Strength Fwd: FW: Protest - Protest- Protest

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: zeeshan abedi <zeeshan...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 8:23 PM
Subject: FW: Protest - Protest- Protest

------------------------------

CNN : Non Denominational Church in Gainesville Florida, USA plans to host an
"International Burn a QURAN Day" on 9th anniversary of 9/11 from 6 to 9pm.

Here we muslims need to be united and protest against this until they decide
to cancel this event.

Every muslim is requested to spread this message among muslims all over the
world. So don"t delay and take action immediately.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/29/florida.burn.quran.day/index.html

This is True and confirmed news Guyz don't take it lightly.....

Just take a minute and broadcast it please

--
S.M . MAsoom
9823403494

--
The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to struggle and labour
his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s)

I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the duty, and
not for the result. A warm smile washes away the tension of confusion, as I
thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah may protect, and guide

 IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Bless you And All Your Family those help others and
learn islam.

Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi