As Salam.
While the heart bleeds with the news of continuing Violence , arson , Killing
and Terrorist's Bombings particularly targetting Muhibban e Ahlebat (a s) in
the immediate neighbourhood, but bearing all such set back, as a traditional
obligation I offer my sincere and heart felt Tahniyat on the completion of
Shahre Ramazaan Mubarak and Onset of Eid ul Fitr which unfortunately coincides
with the sad day of  9/11 which happened due to some un guided so called
muslim Terrorists in the garb of Muslims a few years back , verily they can
never be muslims as the Qora'an have very clear defination of Terrorists in the
following verse .

' Kullomun jarradusselah le ekhafetinnass , barran au bahran lailan au naharan
fahua muharib" every that person who with the lifting of his weapons and whose
aim and purpose be to create panic and fear , killings, destructions and
spreads violence , is a Muharib There is no distinction between man or woman,
weak or strong , young or old in this. Then the holy Qora'an specifies the
appropriate punishment for such heinous crime by cutting the hand and a foot
from the opposite sides . These criminals if proved guilty of being muharib ,
beyond doubt , should be put to death.the Holy Qora'an prescribe .
And still the Poor Pastor Terry so mis informed and so naive as well as adament
to burn  someones  religious scripture foolisly believing it promotes
violence, for which most civilised society around the globe have expressed
their oppcosition for committing this crime .This includes many Christians .
On the Eidul Fitr , Fitrah that is the obligatory charity , one must pay to the
deserving , preferably on the same day . The rate recommended is equivalent of
three Kilograms
of Wheat for bread eaters or the price of the same weight of Rice for the rice
eaters for every individual in the household , including infants..
May Allah accept our all prayers, saum and Aamaals of the month gone by and
keep us all in His Amn wa Aamaan with the finest health and fitness.
Zaheer Husain Khan