"A long-drawn-out disaster"
Bombshell from London

By Eric S. Margolis

The report, presided over by the former deputy director of Britain's foreign
intelligence agency,
 MI-6, says the threat from al-Qaeda and Taliban has been "exaggerated" by the
western powers.

Sincerely,
Take Care  &
Mohamedhusein G. F. Somji
Let us Remember Each-Other in our Duas.
Let us pray for all our Departed Ones.

*I am just forwarding an email created by someone else. I do not claim this as
my property. *
*If it belongs to you - consider it an honor that I thought your email was
worthy enough to forward on. *
*No copyright infringement intended!  & No vulgarity is intended.*
*Something u don't like use the delete key and move on! *