Hi Alex,

I’m in the same situation with a Proxmox server at a provider. First I did a
configuration similar to you but now I got 7 public IP-address and trying to
configure ProxyARP. I made my notes in a word doc
(http://www.mediafire.com/?95ewi61jv8spa1k ) to remember different settings.
Feel free to see if my notes can help you. NB! It just the first section I
got to work! The other stuff are just working material…

I was following different guides on net how to configure Shorewall and
Proxmox but I can’t say I understand everything in detail…

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Måns Åman

Riverman

Fogdev. 40

S-128 41 BAGARMOSSEN

Tel: +46 (0)8 50004424   Mob:  +46 (0)76 3077101