Hey there SIDR folk,
 This draft seemed to expire, yesterday, oops! I think we need a CPS
describing document, so I bet the authors will refresh this in time.
That said:
  1) does the current version need work still? Was the combination of
the previous 2 documents:
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp
    a good thing to do? (it seems to remove some page flipping and
combine what was mostly the same content anyway into one reference)
  2) if this is 'ok' as is, should we send out a wglc now/soon for
this document?

-chris
(co-chair 1 of 3)