could I suggest that:
  "A" ... is a bit rough on the reader in sentences like:
  "A wants to re-route traffic from these organizations..."

A what? a giraffe? oh! Entity-A (or Network-A).. maybe change 'A' to
'Entity-A' or 'Network-A' ? Also there's a sad choice of time to use a
pronoun in your example:

"Organization A is authorized to control the routing of traffic from a
set of organizations (within A's administrative control) to the rest
of the Internet. A wants to re-route traffic from these organizations
that is destined for a set of systems outside of A's administrative
control to a set of systems under its control, or to have that traffic
dropped."

What is 'its' there? Org-A? his customers? the systems? generally it
would be better to be clear and not use pronouns.