Howdy folks!
This WGLC ended up being a bit more of a long discussion than I
anticipated... I think since this WGLC there have been 2 document updates
to catch comments/concerns/etc and I think deal with them properly.

I don't see anymore chatter for this document after 9/2/2016, so I think we
should move this document forward to IESG.. I'll be sending along a pub
request today.

-chris