Restarting this thread, with some updates :)

Preparing for Seoul in a few weeks time, with the intent that we do not
meet face-to-face in Chicago, have all current 'protocol' related docs to
the IESG/done and meet instead in sidr-ops if there are agenda items at
that time :)

Currently we have the following in IESG/pub-request status (13 documents):
draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions
draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol
draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling
draft-ietf-sidr-publication
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis
draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol (10/26 sent forward)
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered (10/26 sent forward)

Currently still active documents (8 documents):
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover
draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases
draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-tree-validation
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered
draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying
draft-ietf-sidr-slurm

(this reflects the changes since the last email, included below)

I believe we're still planning to move (and have agreement from authors):
 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover
 draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases
 draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light
 draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying

which leaves to be dealt with by Chicago 2 documents:
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-tree-validation
draft-ietf-sidr-slurm

I think this is good, I believe (and of course I should be corrected if
wrong)
  slurm - more work inbound and discussion planned in Seoul
  tree-validation - I thought moved to sidr-ops, but don't have docs to
back that up.

-chris