Sorry, I got carried away with something but I did find the documents for the call tomorrow.

Donna D. Murrell, Coordinator
Louisiana State Improvement Grant 2, LaSIG 2
Louisiana State University
225-803-8138 cell
225-342-3577 office
225-342-5297 fax
“The highest result of education is tolerance.”
                                            Helen Keller

"Audrey Desjarlais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04/10/2007 13:13 MST