Intersections with ARRA, Braiding Initiatives

Date: April 16

Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm Eastern/1:00-2:30pm Central/12:00-1:30pm
Mountain/11:00am-12:30pm Pacific

Presenters: Rorie Fitzpatrick, Director, Special Education, Nevada; and
Steve Goodman, Co-Director, MiBLSi; Alison Langham, Westat

Teleconferencing and Ilinc (online room) Login:

*    Participant Join Link: https://tadnet.ilinc.com/join/tsjjjkz

*    Dial In: 1-888-447-7153 Pass Code: 899594

Webinar Facilitator & Moderator: Jennifer Coffey, Ph.D., OSEP Project
Officer and Audrey Desjarlais, SIGnetwork Coordinator

Session Materials: Presentation files and related journal articles are
posted at: http://signetwork.org/content_pages/80.  A recording of the
session will provided one week after the live presentation.

Audrey Desjarlais

SIGnetwork

Technical Assistance and Consulting Services

1268 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403

541.346.0373 direct

541.346.0322 fax