Greetings Directors and Coordinators,

We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks at the OSEP Project
Directors' Conference!

Please don't forget the 7:30 AM discussion on professional development systems
on Tuesday, July 19th in Maryland A.  Come prepared to talk about your SPDG's
professional development system.

For our SIG Day agenda we will present data on how SPDG projects and parent
organizations are collaborating with one another from the perspective of both
the SPDG grantees and the parent organizations. In order to do so, we need
feedback from you. We've developed a short survey to collect the data and we'd
appreciate having one representative from each funded project complete this
online survey by July 8:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NS86ZGD

Your responses to the questions below will help SIGnetwork provide projects
with the appropriate guidance and assistance.
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=xJLnlzsmBJZojqyLj7jb13r%2bUMVrWO0kWEGtaHoF%2b600vrclHzLllnDJaO1RpWCl&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650>

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=xJLnlzsmBJZojqyLj7jb13r%2bUMVrWO0kWEGtaHoF%2b600vrclHzLllnDJaO1RpWCl&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650>

Thank you.
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=xJLnlzsmBJZojqyLj7jb13r%2bUMVrWO0kWEGtaHoF%2b600vrclHzLllnDJaO1RpWCl&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650>