On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Udhay Shankar N<ud...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Sriram Karra wrote, [on 6/3/2009 10:10 AM]:
>
>> Are there any generally accepted 'seminal'/'critically acclaimed' books
>> (preferably in English) on the anti-brahmin movement in Tamil Nadu?
>
> A cousin of mine[1] wrote a well-received[2] book[3] on this topic. I
> asked him to comment on your request, and here's what he had to say:

A fine book I have to say. I had put it on the flipkart wishlist near
about the time you had mentioned this on a thread. Took ages to
finally get procured and shipped, but the book was worth the wait. In
fact, the extensive notes can lead to excessive indulgence over
various search engines and such to collate more information.

--
You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;

Sent from Mumbai, MH, India