Hi all,

Thanks Jaideep for the link. Great series. Please convey my thanks to Anupama.
I am especially drawn towards the one related to use of mud (reminds me somehow
of wabi-sabi style) and use of space and light in architectural forms. Some of
the content reminds me of the Laurie Baker style homes from before.
https://www.architectural-review.com/essays/reputations/laurie-baker-1917-2007

Anyone would like to put forward their recommendations?

Regards,
Srijith
https://srijith.net/minerva/