At 01:54 PM 8-4-98 -0600, Karen wrote:
> any advice/comments on this generator?  Is AC/DC better than just DC?
> The wire they sell is .9999 vs .999  -  better?  worth it?  TIA!!
>
>     http://www.silversolutions.com/

Karen,

The 'four 9' (or .9999) is 10 times better, as regards freedom from
impurities, including lead.  I decided to avoid colloidal lead.

Silver Solutions is where I bought my electrodes last year --
1 pair of 6 inch, 'ultra fine' .9999 silver, 14 gauge wires for
$15.00.  The wires came with good xeroxed instructions that
included the information and updates seen on their web site.

I haven't seen their generators, but I would trust them, judging
from the quality of their magazine articles in Perceptions magazine
(the articles seen on their web site).

--Bill