Colloidal silver is possibly useful for treating MS:

 CS may be an effective treatment for Multiple Sclerosis, since
 (at least some) MS has reportedly been found to be infectious
 in nature:

 1) MS has been found to be caused by Chlamydia pneumonia.

 2) In other studies, MS has been found to be a spirochetal disease
    like Lyme Disease.

 Below are some references.

 --Bill

 P.S.--

 MS can be caused by a vitamin B12 deficiency or a B12 blockage
 which can be caused by B12 analogues (inactive forms of B12).
 B12 analogues can be produced by certain micro-organisms, and
 at least hypothetically, these could colonize the human digestive
 tract.  CS could possibly control any such organisms.

 Note:  Spirulina algae, often used as a food, also contains
 B12 analogues, and if consumed frequently, may eventually be
 unhealthy, even for people who don't have MS.  Although the
 body normally stores up to a five year's supply of vitamin B12,
 analogues may block the use of these stores -- thus a normal
 B12 blood test could be misleading.  Blood tests for detecting
 B12 analogues are rarely done, except in research projects.

 The coenzyme forms of vitamin B12 will probably circumvent any
 B12 analogue blockages.  The coenzyme forms of B12 are the
 methyl-, hydroxo-, and S-adenosyl- cobalamins.  B12 injections
 also may circumvent B12 analogue blockages.