Morning Tom,

>> At 08:08 AM 7/29/2007, you wrote:

As you come across any of his old posts PLEASE repost to the list. I had them all saved at one time, but lost them all when the other list went down. THANKS, Tom

   Interesting that you lost them because the "Other list" went down.

   What other list ?  Never knew there was but one.

 >>  As you come across any of his old posts PLEASE repost to the list

It is not a matter of me coming across them. I have them all back to 2001. Quite a few messages. I can be looking at nothing but his messages in a few seconds flat.
Too many to post at one time or any time.

Wayne