Nina:
If you would have had Gmail, you wouls STILL have all
your emails even if the computer crashes !

I'll invite you. Try it out. It's great. . .

Invites are no longer required:

http://tinyurl.com/yt6hkt

I just wish they provided IMAP access...

If you do use their service, I highly recommend using their POP access (and leave the messages on the server, in case of a computer crash). That way you can use the email client of your choice (I prefer Thunderbird)...