To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 1:02 PM
Subject: CS>Re: mercury fillings- to Miranda

I also read that it is dangerous *to* get rid of them because of the amount released in one go into the system. Dee

It *can* be dangerous to get rid of them, if:

1. They are not removed properly, and

2. You do not adequately prepare - you should spend a few days prior loading up your system with mercury scavengers, like bentonite clay, chlorella, cilantro, and any others you know of, and a few weeks (at *least* to many months *continuing* the mercury scavengers once the fillings have been removed.

It is not something to take lightly, and it is not something to have done by someone inexperienced in the procedure.

Some people say if you have a lot, it is better to do them in stages - personally, I don't agree - but that is a decision each has to make for themselves. I do understand the argument - but as long as all of the proper precautions are taken, it shouldn't be a problem.

Personally, I would also most likely insist on having some kind of breathing apparatus so I was breathing filtered air through my nose ONLY, the entire time (to prevent inhalation of mercury vapor while they were being removed). Of course, this last part would require a bit of self-control - ie, not breathing through your mouth during the entire process...