>Does anyone have any information about  Type I Diabetes
>and natural ways to help with this problem.

Barb, if you have either Border's or Barne & Nobles' book
stores near you, go to their health section and check =

THE PH MIRACLE FOR DIABETICS by Robert O. Young

You will have to change your eating habits, but that is
a small price to pay, in my opinion.

If you have a health food store near you, buy some ph tape.
You can use that to test your acidic/alkaline balance.

good luck in health,
Smitty