This is a great book!
The exercises do work.
And check out the date that it was originally printed...

Dan

ebox...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello All,

I am subscribed to a few heath related groups. I rarely post to some, have never posted to others. As a contribution I would like to share a book that I recently finished editing and laying out - The Eye of Revelation by Peter Kelder.

This book is also known by such titles as The Fountain of Youth, The Five Tibetan Rites and others.

It is short and nice to read but this is not why I am posting about it here. The point is to practice the rites described therein. Everything else I had to say about it I included in the book itself as prefatory notes.

Download link:

http://mlread.at.tut.by/download/eore.zip

Sergey

P.S. Even though I post it to both the CS and SO lists, should a need for discussion arise use the SO list as appropriate.