I guess silver is ok for big business, but watch out if it competes with big
pharma!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cinder Ella
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 7:28 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>'Health" Canada strikes

  Funny, I am a Canadian and I just went last weekend to the Fall Home Show.
In it there were at least 2 booths advertising silver products.  One was an
attachment for your washing machine that would eliminate soap.  The water went
through it before going into the washer and would put silver ions in the wash
water.  Also there was a woman there who was with a company who sold silver
this silver that bla bla bla.  Everthing except silver water.  She had dust
mittens impregnated with silver threads and magnetic laundry balls and all
kinds of neat stuff.  I think this is the government's way of scaring people.
Sad.....