From: G Murray <healthl...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 12:17:03 AM
Subject: Re: CS>'Health" Canada strikes

Hi all,

I work in a Canadian pharmacy and just yesteray I saw a product come in.
It was a silver bandage pad.  It was about 4''X4" and it would retail at
$205.00.  It was an a med supply company that made them , but I did not
catch who it was that made them or the trade name of it.  Started with
an A.  I will try and find the name tomorrow when I am at work.

G Murray