Hi Sheila,
the products I used were made by Innovative Natural Products and they have
them at almost every health food store here in LA. I don't know if I believe
that they really had the high ppm they say they do - but they sure worked
fast.
 The nasal spray is called Silver Aloe and I just sprayed it every hour or so
for a day - although I have since been told to take a dropperful of the
liquid CS and put it in each nostril with your head upside down by your knees
so that it will drain into your frontal sinuses. I've started doing that
since I'm convinced that a colony of yeasties living in my sinuses and ears
is part of why my candida just won't leave completely. I also have been
putting a few drops in my eyes in the morning before I pout my lenses in and
my eyes have stopped itching. And I'm putting some in my ears as well and
they no longer feel like they are oozing from inside. So we'll see what
happens -- but I am very impressed.
I think if you can't find the one I used, just get a good higher ppm one and
if necessary emty out a glass nasal spray bottle, preferably of the pump type
- or put the dropperfuls in your nose.
I have a friend who just cleared up a six month sinus infection in less than
a week just by spraying some 40ppm solution into her nose for a couple of
days.
Oh yeah, the other thing that worked dramatically for me was to hold the
liquid cs on my tongue against the roof of my mouth until I could feel my
sinuses clearing.
Let me know how it works for you and good luck!
Ex chronic sinusitis sufferer - Katarina