Morning John,

>>At 07:21 AM 10/23/2007, you wrote:
Certainly it's very uncomfortable. Maybe sniffing and blowing is best!

 I have read, years ago, no germ can live in mucous.

 There must be some good reason for the stuff.

Remember, .......... Vitamin A effects the Quality and Quantity of the mucous.

  Once a long time ago, I had a "Corn Cob" throat for 6 weeks.

  Then......... I remembered Vitamin A.

I took 70,000 units and went to bed. Woke up two hours later and my throat was slick .......... first time in 6 weeks.

  It is so easy to forget or overlook something we know.

  Also, I think ear wax production is very important.

I learned one of my grandsons made no ear wax. This was disturbing, very disturbing.

He could have allergies to the time of day. He is in college now and I hope this has improved.

Interesting that he works as a Magician, does parties, and makes money. And he can fool me. I was amazed.

  I don't think any germs can live in the earwax either.

  The mold and fungus in my house causes mucus.

  MMS zaps it but I cough worse without the mucus.

  Can't win for loosing it appears.  CS still helps EVERYTHING !

  I guess and Ozone generator is next on the list.

  Wayne