Coconut oil is great. I have also found that Iodoral tablets (Iodine and
potassium) helped my wife's thyroid normalize almost immediately. She was cold
all of the time. 3 days after taking 1 Iodoral/day normal temperature! I
believe Iodine is a major nutritional component missing from the average
American diet. You can get Iodoral cheap at www.breastcancerchoices.org . It
reduces cysts as well.

Steve

-- Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com> wrote:
An interesting article relating to hypothyroidism, from one of Mary
Enig's sites-

http://www.coconutdiet.com/thyroid_health.htm

Thyroid Health and The Coconut DietTM

Many Americans suffer from symptoms such as cold hands and feet, low
body temperature, sensitivity to cold, a feeling of always being
chilled, headaches, insomnia, dry skin, puffy eyes, hair loss, brittle
nails, joint aches, constipation, mental dullness, fatigue, frequent
infections, hoarse voice, ringing in the ears, dizziness, loss of
libido, and weight gain, which is sometimes uncontrollable.
Approximately 65 percent of the U. S. population is overweight; 30
percent is clinically obese. Research is pointing to the fact that an
under active thyroid might be the number one cause of weight problems,
especially among women, in the US today.

Virgin Coconut Oil offers great hope for those suffering from
hypothyroidism (low thyroid function) today. I didn't even realize how
much hypothyroidism was affecting my life till I started on the Virgin
Coconut Oil and suddenly had energy like the Energizer Bunny! I also
gave up the white toxins (wheat flour, refined sugar, potatoes, and
other high-glycemic index foods) and that, in combination with my
Virgin Coconut Oil consumption has made a tremendous difference in my
hormonal balance, mood stability, stamina and overall energy. And, I'm
slowly but steadily losing a little bit of weight without effort. Ya
gotta love that! Julia (Coconut Diet Forums)

I have had SEVERELY low thyroid for nearly two years now and nothing I
tried corrected it. Being a naturalist, I did NOT want to end up taking
Synthroid. When my daughter showed me your website, I was so excited to
try the Coconut Oil. I took 3 tablespoons a day and within two months,
I returned to my physician and she just couldn't believe that
EVERYTHING on my tests was once again normal! She was so enthused that
she has prescribed your product to three other thyroid patients since
then. Your product took me out of the doom and gloom I suffered for so
very long! My muscles have returned to normal... The mental fog,
depression, hoarse voice, swollen face/eyes and all my other symptoms
have disappeared!

Thanks for saving my life, Tropical Traditions!!! AJ Nevada, Las Vegas