you betcha. Now I am wondering if the blood test was an allergy type of blood test. A Rast, or Elisa, or what. That would typically test for a whole bunch of stuff. I had some of those run, which told me what I already knew, except the species of molds. Some of the tests that have been developed are worthless, and a waste of money- like the quick test for mono. It has false results more often than not, and in previous years, it might not have been embraced by the medical community riddled with errors like it is, esp when there is a REAL test, which works very well. It is just a matter of making money, imho.

I think after a person has had an illness that there is no real cure for (in the current thinking of the drs), we know it is not in our minds. One interesting point to consider: the info I got over the last few years showed that my instincts about myself were excellent. It is important to develop trust in our own selves.

Kathryn