drinking homebrew CS for 1.5 years now has pretty much beat my toenail
fungus.  all nice and grown out except the last 1/8" or so of the big toes.
the right big toe was the worst, all thickened so it got crowned up and
narrow, and the corners would ingrow and be painful, but it's grown out
normal and no more problem.  i paint iodine all around the big toe nail
edges when i dry after bathing.

look at the ingredients for Tetrasil, an expensive topical salve (might be
what you're talking about) and notice it's largely jajoba oil.  buy some
jajoba oil, or use aloe slime, or both, and add tetrasilver which can be
purchased as a hot tub disinfectant (alternative to chlorine) called Silspa.
i got mine online.