Hi,
I own a small computer store in a small town in Arkansas and have
worked on computers sence the 80's.

I would like to suggest you check your vidio screen settings(better known as
display settings),
as mine is set high enough that I don't have the problem you are having. The
trade off on this
is a smaller page and harder to read unless you have a large monitor 17 in or
larger.

You may be useing 640 by 480 insted of a 800 x xxx that works better on
internet.

solution: 1  On the desktop do a right mouse click in an open area.(not near an
icon)
in the small box that opens ..select the "properties" at the bottom.
             2. then on the settings tab at the top of the page click it
              3 and look at the Screen Resolution mine is set at 1024 by 768
              4  slide the bar to the right and this increases your Res.
              5  this makes the screen dot pix smaller and more will get on a
page
              6 Win xp will give you a preview and ask youto conferm your new
                 setting.  (If it is just to small then leave it and you will
have to live
                 with the scrolling exp.) It is harder to read and you may not
like it
                  One can experment and choose the size that best fits your
tast.
Hope this helps and I just wanted to give back to the group as I have felt I
have
taken in so much from this glogal fellowship.

George