Evening Frankie,

>> At 06:16 PM 2/12/2008, you wrote:

To read such a message I have to highlight, copy, then paste the message onto
a word document so I can read it without all that irritating scrolling
across and stuff.
Frankie

  I wonder why your message is so small and pale ?
I guess you are set to plain text and maybe 10 or 8 point.

About 99 % of all messages show up fine for me.

There is a setting called "Word Wrap" and most can set the mailer not to spread a message across the screen.

My mailer never spreads a message off the screen, no matter what.

A good mailer handles the fonts, text, ect, ......... most of the time.

While many can handle only "Plain Text",  that is a
disaster also.

Wayne